Jill Alexander Ottawa Valley, Ontario Canada email@example.com 613-796-1824
Above is the end result, the movie poster. Below are the images used and through the magic of Photoshop and Illustrator became the parts of the whole!
Above is the end result, an annual report front cover for a fictitious organization. Below are the images used. First brought into Photoshop, then Illustrator and finally InDesign.
Above is the end result, a DVD cover. The movie concept created from my imagination. Then I went to Pixabay to find images (below) that appealed to me and I felt fit my theme of personal transformation, of metamorphosis! I took each image into Photoshop to isolate whatever piece of that whole picture I wanted to use. With all those bits I took them into Illustrator and then did the final layout in InDesign.